Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shadows of Eriador Forum Index -> Recruiting and Public Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Agrador.
forum n00b

re: APPROVED - App: Anareon. - by Arkhon-SoE

Oops! Made a mistake on the name of my alt. It's Aroladh not Aroledh duh. Thanks!
Feristahl
Officer
forum master

Awarded:

Hello! Excellent app, very informative! I work this evening, but myself, Arkhon, or another officer will keep an eye out for ya in-game! We should be able to contact you within the next day or so Happy We have a ventrilo server, and also a Facebook page to stay connected outside of game. Our motto is "Real Life Comes First", and we are always looking for new friends to experience content with, especially with the Helm's Deep expansion so near, containing content that players of all levels can enjoy!

Hello, to avoid confusion Anareon is the name of all my old main toons in all the other games I played. I posted the App under that name but have since edited my profile to my current main Agrador.
Agrador.
forum n00b

re: App: Anareon.

The application submitted by Anareon. is as follows:

Quote:
Character Name/Class/Level:
Agrador/Champion/26 & Aroledh/Hunter/11

Your Name: (first name only is ok):
Anthony (Tony) Smith

Timezone / Location: (general location only is ok):
Mountain/Pacific (Arizona - No DST!)

What is your subscription type?:
VIP

What Type Of Player Do You Consider Yourself?::
Casual Raider

Why Do You Want To Join SoE? (Read recruiting advertisement, Lotro.com Kinship forums, Grouped with Member, Referred by, etc):
Well to be blunt you guys were the only active recruiting thread on the Arkenstone Server forum. I went to your website and liked what I saw - one of the best Kin/Guild websites that I have ever seen and I have seen and have been in my fair share as an officer and member. Luckily I had a Guildlaunch membership so it was easy to apply. I liked your recruitment thread and how you have kept it current. I like how you guys have not given up on recruiting. You all seem to really love this game and are devoted to it. This is what I want in a Kin - a group of people who stay with the game through thick and thin, have fun, not just a bunch of quitters or haters. I also want to get back into raiding which you all seem to routinely play. I have extensive raiding experience in WoW, and Star Wars: KotOR and once I can get more experience and leveled I would definitely want to raid.

Notes (Concerns, Questions, Former Kinships, etc.):
I guess my only real concern or question would be that I am still a very new player to this game so I would not have much to contribute to your group for now, but I do plan on staying in this game and seeing and experiencing as much of it as I can. I really like this game so far. I have not been a member of any other Kins in this game. I guess I am a LOTRO virgin . I have been in many other guilds though in WoW, Star Wars: KotOR, Guild Wars 2, and Rift. Also I have Mumble and Vent if that is a requirement.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shadows of Eriador Forum Index -> Recruiting and Public Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum